Friday, May 10, 2013

Top 10 Quotes from Mom

Alright, this has nothing to do with portable solar generators and nothing to do with survival.  Actually wait, I take that back.  If you care about survival then I would suggest you go out and get your mother some flowers.  If not, get ready to bug out!  

Here are the top 10 quotes from my very own mother.  

10. "Stop being stubborn and go see a doctor"
9. "Say please and thank you"
8. "Chew with your mouth closed"
7. "Stop dragging your feet when you walk"
6. "Clean your room"
5. "Do your homework"
4. "Get your elbows off the dinner table and eat your vegetables"
3. "It's okay to fail, as long as you tried your hardest"
2. "Be honest, I'll find out anyways"
1.  "I love you"

Thank you mom for the constant reminders to keep my life in order, and thank you for the unconditional love!  

No comments:

Post a Comment